The holiday season is just around the corner, and you are thinking: "Who knows some great Christmas gift ideas for a sister-in-law?" Well, here you go! Because there is no way of telling whether your sister-in-law is closer than a sister or further from you than Mars, this list of five thoughtful gift ideas ranges from very personal to very impersonal, but still classy:
1) Spa Day - If you know everything about her. She works hard, meets the needs of everyone else, and would never give this gift to herself-get her the massage, facial, mud wrap or full-boat special spa deal you know she'd love. It's incomparable!
2) (Fill in the blank) of the Month Club - If you know anything about your sister-in-law's collections, habits, or fetishes, you can go to amazingclubs.com and find a membership for it. No kidding! Start with a three-month gift membership.
3) Bracelets & Baubles - If your sister-in-law wears jewelry and has funky, eclectic taste (NOT diamonds), search for original artsy baubles at some of your local fall craft fairs to find her something no one else has. She will really adore the item if you can find it in her favorite color.
To carry this perfect Christmas gift idea for a sister-in-law over to the internet (because who has time to scour craft fairs?) check out the massive internet craft fair: Etsy.com. They have gobs of original stuff you can get your hands on quickly. Look at their top creators on the main page, but don't be afraid to dig deep to find some really interesting stuff.
4) Unique Gifts - So you know your sister-in-law a little, but frankly you haven't got much in common. She's a meticulous housekeeper and crunchy granola eco-freak, and you're...well...not? It's okay. There are tons of Christmas gift ideas for a sister-in-law at RedEnvelope.com where you can buy gifts like the extremely pretty and useful Envirosax floral market bags. They're so pretty you don't notice how useful they are.
Maybe she is a chocolate lover. Who doesn't enjoy chocolate?
• Does your sister-in-law have just about everything? Does she have real estate? Land? Land in all 50 states? You can get her a real legal Deed of Land and she will be the virtual owner of a square inch of land in each of the fifty states of America. A land deed can be bought via email, ready to be printed and framed. This is a very cool gift item that's bound to make her smile.Christmas Gift Ideas for A Sister-In-Law
There you have it! Five awesome Christmas gift ideas for a sister-in-law and some websites like www.veryclevergifts.com to jump-start your holiday shopping season.
Scott Moger is an Internet entrepreneur and author who has been published internationally. His book on Internet marketing includes chapters on how to find unique gifts for everyone and also features a gift site which also offers unique gift ideas for a sister. Earlier Mr. Moger held top management positions at Columbia Pictures, ABC TV, and 20th Century Fox TV and has represented Miramax Films and Warner Brothers TV.